Amazing Chamber Chase 2018
We are excited to host our 2nd Amazing Chamber Chase on Thursday, October 4.
- Gather a team of at least 4 co-workers, friends, family – maybe you might want to dress alike or in fun costumes?? (Each team must have at least 2 adults over the age of 18)
- At 5:45pm, you and your 3+ teammates will receive a list of clues to decipher and locations to find in Downtown Parkersburg. (Yes, cell phones are permitted! Actually you’ll need at least one cell phone to document the clues and selfies – see below)
- The entire team must go to each location where you will have to take a selfie and compete in a small activity (fun easy things like a ring toss, draw something, sing a song…)
- One teammate will need to be the timekeeper because ALL teams/ALL teammates must report back to Bicentennial Park at 7:30pm PROMPT with as many clues/activities that you’ve completed! (This is NOT a timed race – in fact we encourage you to walk and enjoy yourselves, just be back by 7:30pm!!)
- At 7:30pm we will enjoy refreshments and award prizes!
- The route is less than 2 miles. Water will be provided, plus some clue locations have been kind enough to offer restrooms if needed.
Sponsorship opportunities NOW AVAILABLE!
Just 5 Sponsorship options available on a first reserved basis:
Event Sponsor – $1500 (only one available)
Hydration Sponsor – $1000 (only one available)
Costume Contest Sponsor – $750 (only one available)
Awards Reception Sponsors – $500 (only 7 available)
Clue Sponsors – $250 (only 10 available)
PLUS, we need door prize donations too!
Volunteers also needed!
Need some additional information about the format of the Amazing Chamber Chase?